We work with projects and organisations to promote social justice through participation, community building, campaigning, organisational change, and the effective use of social technologies.
We offer bespoke support to many different organisations and projects – but often we find we’re providing:
- Workshop design and facilitation with young people and adults;
- Consultancy and support for organisational change for youth participation, and involving young people or communities in complex decision making;
- Training, support and consultancy on the use of social media and new technologies in creating more participative organisations and communities;
- Research and evaluation services focussed on youth and participation policy and practice, and on social impacts of technology on work in the voluntary and statutory sectors;
- Innovation development helping to scope and pilot new ideas related to digital engagement.
We are also responsible for a range of youth engagement, youth work and social media related resources, publications and tools that you may find useful.